We are looking for a qualified architect or experienced Part 2 architectural assistant with a strong background in residential work, to join us.
We have a number of exciting projects in the pipeline and are looking for a highly motivated, talented person to join our team and assist on all stages of projects.
You would need to be confident and approachable, with the ability to lead projects with initiative and dynamism. We are looking for someone who has experience in all stages of residential projects, is hard-working and passionate about what they do.
We are all currently working from home, but we hope to return to the office very soon.
Our aim at Amos Goldreich Architecture is to improve the mental well-being of our team, work towards a better work-life balance, whilst maintaining productivity. We recently introduced a 4.5 day week, finishing every Friday at 2pm. We see this change as a positive step towards these goals.
Please only apply if you meet the following criteria:
– Experience delivering residential work.
– You currently reside in the UK and have a minimum of five years’ work experience in the UK post Part 2.
– Excellent technical ability and experience of construction in the UK.
– Fluent in Vectorworks (2D and 3D).
– Excellent design and presentation skills.
– Fluent in written and spoken English.
– Job-running experience in the UK.
To apply, please include the following:
– A cover letter stating how your experience is relevant; please also state your salary expectation.
– Your CV
Please don’t send links for online portfolios.
Please no recruitment agencies.
Please send your Letter and CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.