We Are Hiring
Amos Goldreich Architecture is looking for a qualified architect or experienced Part 2 architectural assistant with a strong background in residential work, to join its studio in London.
We are an Archway-based practice, working on a range of residential projects, from single homes and flats to multi-units across London and further afield.
We have a number of exciting projects in the pipeline and are looking for a highly motivated, talented person to join our team and assist on all stages of projects.
You would need to be confident and approachable, with the ability to lead projects with initiative and dynamism. We are looking for someone who has experience in all stages of residential projects, is hard-working and passionate about what they do.
Please only apply if you meet the following criteria:
- experience delivering contemporary residential work.
- have experience and confidence in liaising with clients, contractors and consultant teams.
- you currently reside in the UK and have a minimum of three years’ work experience in the UK post Part 2
- good technical ability and experience of construction in the UK
- fluent in Vectorworks (2D and BIM)
- excellent design and presentation skills which you can demonstrate
- fluent in written and spoken English and a confident communicator
- job-running experience; particular at Stage 4 and onwards in the UK
The following would be a bonus however not essential:
- experience in managing junior members of a team
- knowledge of NBS specification software and contract administration experience
To apply, please include the following:
- a cover letter introducing yourself and stating how your experience is relevant; please state your current qualification and salary expectation
- your CV, stating your education and professional qualifications, software skills and professional experience in the UK
- include a video (up to 3min), explaining why you are suitable for this position and how you see yourself fitting in with Amos Goldreich Architecture
Please don’t send links for online portfolios.
Please no recruitment agencies.
Please send your Letter, CV and video to [email protected]